.

NEWS: NOLA Ice Cream Co. Makes Me Contemplate Buying a Bigger Freezer


I returned home yesterday to the biggest ice cream shipment I've ever seen. The fine folks at New Orleans Ice Cream Company were kind enough to send me some of the previous flavors I've reviewed, as well as some of the ones I hadn't been able to get a hold of yet. After playing Tetris with the 24 pints of NOLA Ice Cream Company and the other miscellaneous cartons I had in the freezer, I was finally able to make them all fit. I can't wait to try out Baked Alaska and Praline Crunch; as well as some old favorites like Creole Cream Cheese and Bananas Foster.

In the meantime, check out this interesting article about how Adrian Simpson, the man in charge at New Orleans Ice Cream Company, comes up with all these unique flavors.