.

READER REVIEW: Carl's Review of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy


This was one of the flavors that hadn't been on the top of my list of flavors to try. For some reason it just didn't seem appealing to me at first. I would always overlook it and get other flavors as I kept pushing it down the list. But alas, I finally picked Chocolate Therapy after months of trying other options. After I cracked the pint open, I had to fight back my cat who also happens to be a Ben & Jerry’s lover.


When I managed to get the lid off I was overwhelmed with a nice chocolatey texture and as I licked the lid it reminded me of chocolate pudding. Within a few spoons full I had already started hitting the chocolate cookies. My mouth was in awe at how good this chocolatey goodness was. I was kicking myself at this point for putting it off for so long. It literally tasted like eating chocolate ice cream cake. I took my time enjoying this pint of ice cream.


The chocolate cookies were very nice and everything blended together perfectly for me. Overall I'd give this pint an A grade. I was surprised with how low the calories per serving were on this lovely pint as well. It definitely didn't taste like it was only 240 calories per serving. Well worth a look and I can't believe I overlooked this one for so long. Definitely would get it again!

Where Carl Found It: Giant Eagle
Carl's Grade: A
The Ice Cream Informant's Grade: A