.

NEWS: Ice Cream DOES NOT Make You Fat

Contrary to popular belief, ice cream does not make you fat. I always receive emails and comments inquiring about how I’m able to review so much ice cream without adding inches to my midsection. The answer is simple: moderation and planning. I make my way into the gym 6-7 times a week, work out hard, and allow enough room in my daily calorie allowance to enjoy ice cream nearly every single night of the week. Just because you’re watching your weight, doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in the foods you love.

A picture of me taken last week while vacationing in the Dominican Republic
Am I the most in-shape human being on the planet or have washboard abs? Absolutely not. But I just wanted to dispel the myth that ice cream and obesity are synonymous. So to all my fellow ice cream lovers, lift, walk or run hard and enjoy a pint.