.

NEWS: And The Winners Are...


I hope all of you had a happy holidays and are gearing up for the upcoming new year! Since the Mayans were wrong about our impending doom, yesterday afternoon I randomly selected the two winners to receive a coupon for a free pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Using a random generator to select two entries from the total 74, the two lucky contestants were comments number 1 and 64:


  • Carl, whose favorite flavor is Milk & Cookies
  • Karly, whose favorite flavor is the late Maple Blondie


I've issued emails to both of the winners. Although it's not required, I'd love to feature a fan review from the both of you, if you're willing to take a few pictures and give us your somewhat-detailed account of the experience.

If both claim their prize by the end of the week then this giveaway is completed. If I fail to hear back from them, I'll select another random number. For all those who weren't quite so lucky (and even those who were), we'll be having another giveaway from another company in January so keep an eye out!