.

NEWS: Be Featured In Our "Reader Reviews" Section!


In an attempt to expand, I'm going to begin opening up the blog to reader reviews. Fellow ice cream connoisseurs can now submit their own reviews to theicecreaminformant@gmail.com for further examination. Depending on how many I receive, I'll begin to add these to the site if they're well-constructed. The more in-depth, thorough summaries with high-quality pictures will have a better chance of being featured. Feel free to follow the same template I have with my reviews, but it's not required. When submitting your review please include: the name you'd like us to credit the review to, multiple pictures of the ice cream and packaging, where you located the ice cream, and a final score (please use the X.X/10 format). I look forward to hearing what you guys have been eating!