.

READER REVIEW: Carl's Review of Ben & Jerry's Brownie Chew Gooder


After deciding to try all the Target exclusives my final pint of Around The Target Freezer ends me up with Brownie Chew Gooder. It's been in my freezer for a few weeks, but I feel its time to step on the soil of this uncharted goodness. I've always liked Ben & Jerry's caramel swirls in their ice creams, so I have high expectations on this one, especially after reading many solid reviews of this gem. Ahhhh cracking that top right off! Looks good doesn't it? I'm always a fan of a good brownie and just seeing this has me excited! It must be a good sign of a great pint since I see all that brownie! Let's take a few dips in shall we!? I know I'm ready!


I find the more I dug into this pint the more I fell in love with it. Every soft, chewy chocolate brownie bite with sweet-caramel swirl just made me want to dig deeper, and before I knew it, the pint was looking empty. I had to slow down and enjoy it even more. My taste buds were extremely satisfied. Overall, This awesome flavor had me yearning that the pint was bigger and left me wanting more.


Where Carl Found It: Target
Carl's Grade: A