.

REVIEW: Talenti Fudge Brownie (Southeast Regional Limited Edition)


A few months back, I heard about another flavor Talenti was testing out in the southeast United States: Fudge Brownie. I had checked a few different places with little success, but finally found a pint hiding in Publix. Although there isn’t an official description anywhere I've been able to find, my taste buds estimate their Belgian milk chocolate base combined with broken bits of rich, fudge brownies.


At 240 calories per serving, the consistency of the chocolate base is smooth, full-flavored and melts down slowly. The bits of brownie strewn about are by far the best part of this pint, but their petite size leave me yearning for more; especially when compared to a flavor like Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie. As is usually the case when talking Talenti, this would have been an easy A with bigger mix-ins.


Where I Found It: Publix (Greenville, SC)
Grade: B