.

FREEZER FINDS: Blue Bell Mango and Chocolate Mud Pie

I recently received two separate Freezer Finds submissions related to un-advertised Blue Bell flavors. The first, Blue Bell Mango, was spotted in an Orlando Publix. After calling Blue Bell Corporate, he was informed that although this is an old flavor, they’re currently testing the market in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and Florida. It may not be available in all regions of those states, but those are the only states where you’ll find it as of right now. The description reads creamy ice cream with chunks of sweetened mango. I’m not sure I’ll ever get around to testing it out, but it’s tempting.


The second was a flavor I’ve seen a few times in the past, but one I haven’t reviewed and one that isn’t currently available. While searching for Ben & Jerry’s new Walmart exclusive, Cotton Candy, he ran across this combination of chocolate ice cream with mixed-nut shortbread, milk chocolate sauce and whipped topping. After reading that description, I regret passing on it the first time. Has anyone had either of these?