.

READER REVIEW: Bob's Review of Handel's Caramel Pretzel Crunch

As soon as I opened this pint, I knew Handel's had hit a homerun. I've never seen a caramel swirl so profound just on the top of a pint as I have in this one. The pretzel chunks were the size of Graeter's chocolate chips and the base was very thick. The caramel base pretty much reminds me exactly of 2nd St. Creamery's Copper Kettle Caramel, which was one of the best pints I've ever had.


Upon the first few bites, the swirl continued to get thicker as the pint went down to the point where you're just eating globs of caramel. This is honestly the best caramel ice cream I've ever had and the combination of the salty pretzels and swirl just put this pint over the edge.


Words cannot explain how well Handel's perfected this pint. It will be a caramel lover's dream. If you have access to a Handel's, I would not hesitate to pick this up at all. This was truly one of the best pints I've ever had.


Where Bob Found It: Handel's (Pittsburgh, PA)
Bob's Grade: A