.

READER REVIEW: Omari's Review of Market Pantry Tin Roof Sundae


I love tin roof sundae so much that I used to make them myself. I used to buy vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and peanuts and I would make myself a sundae. So I picked this flavor up as it is much more convenient than buying the ingredients separately. There is something so delicious that comes from minimal ingredients. Here is the description on the box, "Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream: Artificially Flavored Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Swirl & Fudge Covered Peanuts."


Since I have already talked about everything except for the peanuts in other reviews then this is going to be short. This has a mild vanilla flavored ice cream with a very typical fudge sauce. I like chocolate covered peanuts and the ones in here are just as good as any other that I had before. Interesting to note was that the peanuts were not distributed evenly enough in the container that I bought. Since this occurred with mix-ins in another Market Pantry ice cream that I bought, I wondered if I did something or if it was like that beforehand. Because of this uneven distribution, I would get a bowl that had little to no peanuts and another that was chock full of peanuts. This flavor was not bad but I definitely had better namely Publix Premium Limited Edition Tin Roof Sundae which I wish they would bring back.


Where Omari Found It: Target
Omari's Grade: B