.

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing [revisited]

The honey dijon dressing was one of my favorite homemade dressings before I became vegan. I used to make it fresh everyday for my to-go salad. I love this version using pure maple syrup in place of honey just as much, if not more. It's a single serving recipe that you can count on...quick, easy and delicious. My favorite is using stoneground mustard which gives it a great full body flavor with added texture. This dressing will compliment various salads or you can use it as a marinade for grilling or roasting vegetables. Simple and delicious!

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing

Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon dijon mustard or stoneground
  • 1 tablespoon pure maple or agave syrup
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon water

Not So Honey - Maple Dijon DressingNot So Honey - Maple Dijon Dressing [revisited]

Combine ingredients in small bowl, mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 

Serves one. 


Enjoy !