.

READER REVIEW: Carl's Review of 2nd St. Creamery Copper Kettle Caramel


Ahhh that caramel ice cream! To be honest I did not know what to expect from this pint. I did not have high hopes for it just because I never was a huge fan of the salted caramels in other ice creams, BUT this pint definitely changed my outlook on things. Go ahead and hate lol.


I opened the lid and was hit with this beautiful view. It definitely had me enticed. So I took my first spoon full of just the caramel ice cream and thought it was spot on. I love me some caramel ice cream. With the 2nd spoonful I made sure to get some of that gooey, oh so good caramel swirl. BAM it hit my mouth and I thought at first I took a bite of a milky way. So good! Next I was aiming for that Caramel Chocolate. Those were spot on! Not overpowering and tasted delicious.

As I kept digging the caramel chocolates just kept coming and the swirls just kept getting better! I was literally having spoonfuls of these chocolate caramels!


Overall this pint was awesome. It definitely lived up to all the hype. I liked this much better than Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel.

Where Carl Found It: Wawa Gas Station
Carl's Grade: A