.

READER REVIEW: Carl's Review of 2nd St. Creamery Truck Stop Fudge


Unfortunately for me, 2nd Street Creamery isn't carried in my area and I got lucky finding it at a gas station on my way home from a trip about two hours away from where I actually live. I had a cooler in the back, so I bought some ice and the 3 flavors they had in the gas station. This was my second flavor of 2nd Street Creamery Ice Cream and I was looking forward it. I cracked open the pint and saw some of the fudge sauce and marshmallow swirl. My first taste of the chocolate base was great. I had never had 2nd Street's chocolate before and I must say it was perfect for my liking.


A few more spoonfuls in and that fudge sauce was just awesome. So creamy and good. The marshmallow swirl did get overpowered by all the chocolate going on, but you could still tell it was there but not as much as the chocolate.


I kept digging into the pint and then it seemed like I hit a geyser of fudge sauce and wow, just wow, it got even better. That fudge sauce was great. It was the favorite thing I loved about this pint. There was just so much of it in there.


Overall: I would say if you are a chocolate fan this is definitely something you should try if you can find it.

Where Carl Found It: Wawa Gas Station
Carl's Grade: B